- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
The disc trucker is the disc brake equipped version of Surly’s world famous ‘Long Haul Trucker’ – arguably the best long distance touring bike frame on the market. To the Himalaya or the High Street, the disc trucker will get you there and back whilst delivering a great ride feel through Surly’s legendary ‘Natch’ tubing. [...]
Several years ago, we launched the Krampus because we wanted something that was more than a mountain bike but less than a fat bike. We dubbed it a “plus bike” and set it loose on the world. It turns out, people were into it and we were absolutely tickled. Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It showed people the light of how higher volume, larger diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It’s also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tyres make you slow.