- 16″ Wheels with 9″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 6.3kg
Exploring the stunning countryside or riding the distance to a quintessential little café can become a reality, regardless of your fitness level. Suitable for multi-purpose adventures with the stability of a mountain bike and the larger wheel/narrower tyre benefits of a road bike. A Bosch drive system and powerful battery is built into a frame capable of taking mud guards to keep you dry and pannier racks to help with luggage on longer adventures.
Several years ago, we launched the Krampus because we wanted something that was more than a mountain bike but less than a fat bike. We dubbed it a “plus bike” and set it loose on the world. It turns out, people were into it and we were absolutely tickled. Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It showed people the light of how higher volume, larger diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It’s also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tyres make you slow.
Do not be limited by what road bikes ‘should’ do. The Terra C affords the freedom to make your own choice, carve any path without restraint and remove the distinction between road and trail. This is an updated and upgraded version of the Terra, with a completely redesigned frame and new UK adventure geometry. The [...]