Surly designs and produces durable, versatile bikes, frames, & parts for people who ride a lot. No B.S. Unless you deserve it.
The disc trucker is the disc brake equipped version of Surly’s world famous ‘Long Haul Trucker’ – arguably the best long distance touring bike frame on the market. To the Himalaya or the High Street, the disc trucker will get you there and back whilst delivering a great ride feel through Surly’s legendary ‘Natch’ tubing. [...]
The Pacer is Surly’s fantastic steel road bike, superbly made frames with that ride feel that you only get from steel. Made out of high quality internally butted cro-mo steel tubing with great clearance for mudguards and tyres. The standard spec bike comes with 105 running gear and Salsa finishing kit.
- Limited edition version of the mould-breaking Pugsley from Surly
- Great paint job
- Fantastic spec
- Amber-wall Surly Nate 3.8" tyres
- Great paintjob
- Shimano SLX Brakes and Shifters
- LX Dynasys 2 x 10 derailleurs
- Drilled 80mm Rolling Darryl rims in limited brushed silver finish
- Reduced from £1999.99 to only £1500!!!!
- Huge saving on RRP - once it's gone it's gone!
So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler [...]