- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
The adventure build of our new UK gravel frame: do not be limited by what a carbon road bike ‘should’ do, the Terra C affords the freedom to make your own choice. Carve any path without restraint and remove the distinction between road and trail. This is an updated and upgraded version of our hugely popular Terra Gravel, with a completely redesigned frame, new UK adventure geometry and, in this build, your ideal candidate for adventure riding. Whether you’re just looking to take the towpath shortcut on the commute or cutting through wild new territory on the South Downs, the swept bars, 38c tyres and super compact crank set make light work of all but the harshest terrain. The carbon road bike frame is equipped with Innegra impact protection to defend against rock strikes and geometry is designed for control over rough terrain and comfort for long days.
KEY FEATURES Frame: Orro Venturi STC Carbon Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Disc Di2 8070 Wheelset: Fulcrum R400 DB Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 28C Stem: Deda Zero 1 Handlebars: Deda Zero 1 Seatpost: Orro Aero Carbon Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS The Venturi is the product of over a year of design, development and testing. Like other aero bikes, it takes the aerodynamic features of [...]
The brand new Tripster AT takes Kinesis’s years of experience gained with the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create a bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures. During the development of the Tripster AT Kinesis also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design [...]