- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
The Longcliffe series delivers Forme's no compromise values to cyclists looking to add speed to their ride and open the door to road cycling whilst continuing to benefit from Forme’s comfort and versatility features. The robust, hydroformed frame inherits a relaxed road geometry with a slightly shorter and more upright riding position, wider gear ratios and considered handlebar and saddle touch points. With clearance for 28c tyres and full mudguards these make great all-year round bikes.
So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you’ve come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. Please welcome the new line of E-Lume Series lights, and be prepared to turn night into day.
Several years ago, we launched the Krampus because we wanted something that was more than a mountain bike but less than a fat bike. We dubbed it a “plus bike” and set it loose on the world. It turns out, people were into it and we were absolutely tickled. Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It showed people the light of how higher volume, larger diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It’s also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tyres make you slow.