- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
Big Dummy is a long-tail cargo bike, which means that not only can you haul a serious amount of cargo, different accessories can be added to your Big Dummy frame and deck depending on what you want to carry. Being a dedicated single-piece frame, instead of an add-on to an existing bike, it’s stiffer and resistant to torsional flex, which provides a better ride and longer lasting frame than long-tail add-ons.
These are without doubt our most popular mountain bike wheels. Hope Pro 4 hubs. Sapim Race double-butted stainless spokes and Halo Vapour 35 rims. These look great, and more importantly work great too. Hope hubs are near-indestructible and come in a variety of colours to perfectly accent your bike, in any variation of axle and [...]
One By version of the Surly Straggler So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you’ve come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. Please welcome the new line of E-Lume Series lights, and be prepared to turn night into day.