- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
The Cross-Check was the third frame we ever offered. There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check does a good job of most things people use bikes for. It's a cyclocross bike by design but that's not how most people use it. It does as good a job getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. It's at home on the road and on trails, on gravel, and just about whatever else you might run into. It'll take pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed or a fixed-gear.
The FP-35 is a reliable pump at a great price that will never let you down! Its uses are both universal and limitless, whether pumping up Mountain, Road, BMX, or Kids bicycle tires, the FP-35 will get the job done. Backed by a Serfas Limited Lifetime Warranty, the FP-35 will be a pump you can be sure to count on and most likely the last pump you will ever buy!
The Longcliffe series delivers Forme's no compromise values to cyclists looking to add speed to their ride and open the door to road cycling whilst continuing to benefit from Forme’s comfort and versatility features. The robust, hydroformed frame inherits a relaxed road geometry with a slightly shorter and more upright riding position, wider gear ratios and considered handlebar and saddle touch points. With clearance for 28c tyres and full mudguards these make great all-year round bikes.