- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
Squish 14″ Kids Bike
£229.99 inc. VAT
A great lightweight kids bike from Squish, with proper components, from a proper bike shop.
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Following the huge success of the Tripster AT and ATR we wanted to offer a bike that was even more versatile but no less capable than the Tripster AT or ATR. The Kinesis G2 is nimble off the line, fast handling and plenty tough enough for rough and tumble of UK gravel riding
The Serfas E-Lume Series light line was developed to be the best on the market at the very best value. These headlights will meet and exceed their expected lumen output while offering you all the features you’ve come to enjoy from Serfas lighting. Please welcome the new line of E-Lume Series lights, and be prepared to turn night into day.