- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
!!! Only two sizes left at this price - 42cm and 62cm !! There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check comes mighty close. It’s is a cyclocross bike by design, but don’t be fooled into thinking that it has only one purpose. This jack-of-all-trades will do just as well getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. At home on the road, on trails, and on gravel, the Cross-Check’ll fit pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed, or a fixed-gear.
The Longcliffe series delivers Forme's no compromise values to cyclists looking to add speed to their ride and open the door to road cycling whilst continuing to benefit from Forme’s comfort and versatility features. The robust, hydroformed frame inherits a relaxed road geometry with a slightly shorter and more upright riding position, wider gear ratios and considered handlebar and saddle touch points. With clearance for 28c tyres and full mudguards these make great all-year round bikes.