- Perfect little bike to start pedalling!
- 14″ Wheels with 8″ Frame, ideal for children 3 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- Funky, co-branded Selle Royal/Squish Saddle
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 5.8kg
- Available to test in-store now!
Several years ago, we launched the Krampus because we wanted something that was more than a mountain bike but less than a fat bike. We dubbed it a “plus bike” and set it loose on the world. It turns out, people were into it and we were absolutely tickled. Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It showed people the light of how higher volume, larger diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It’s also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tyres make you slow.
Following the huge success of the Tripster AT and ATR we wanted to offer a bike that was even more versatile but no less capable than the Tripster AT or ATR. The Kinesis G2 is nimble off the line, fast handling and plenty tough enough for rough and tumble of UK gravel riding
KEY FEATURES Frame: Orro Venturi STC Carbon Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Disc Di2 8070 Wheelset: Fulcrum R400 DB Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 28C Stem: Deda Zero 1 Handlebars: Deda Zero 1 Seatpost: Orro Aero Carbon Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS The Venturi is the product of over a year of design, development and testing. Like other aero bikes, it takes the aerodynamic features of [...]
So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.