- 16″ Wheels with 9″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 6.3kg
Over the years our Long Haul Trucker touring frame and complete bike has developed a devoted following. People understand and appreciate the LHT's dependability and everyday riding comfort, whether they're cruising to the store or lost in the middle of nowhere.
Several years ago, we launched the Krampus because we wanted something that was more than a mountain bike but less than a fat bike. We dubbed it a “plus bike” and set it loose on the world. It turns out, people were into it and we were absolutely tickled. Krampus changed the way many people approach trail riding. It showed people the light of how higher volume, larger diameter tires can vastly improve the ride experience. It’s also done a bang-up job dispelling the myth that big tyres make you slow.
One By version of the Surly Straggler So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.