- 16″ Wheels with 9″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 6.3kg
With a 19.5” top tube, the Wildman might be small but it packs a mean punch. It’s the perfect bike for a new BMXer looking to hit the trails, street, or skatepark. Built with 25-9 gearing, tapered fork legs, and extra-wide 2.3” tires, it’s ready to be put to the test.
DESCRIPTION Orro’s specially designed aero disc road bike. With unbeatable low weight and stiffness, and utilising an aerodynamically optimised frame, the Venturi rewards you with real world speed. This is a bike that encourages you to ride fast but lets you cruise in comfort when you want to calm things down. Optimised for 28C tyres, [...]
!!! Only two sizes left at this price - 42cm and 62cm !! There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check comes mighty close. It’s is a cyclocross bike by design, but don’t be fooled into thinking that it has only one purpose. This jack-of-all-trades will do just as well getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. At home on the road, on trails, and on gravel, the Cross-Check’ll fit pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed, or a fixed-gear.