- 16″ Wheels with 9″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 6.3kg
Do not be limited by what road bikes ‘should’ do. The Terra C affords the freedom to make your own choice, carve any path without restraint and remove the distinction between road and trail. This is an updated and upgraded version of the Terra, with a completely redesigned frame and new UK adventure geometry. The [...]
Great lightweight kids bikes from Squish. Proper little bikes from a proper little bike shop.
So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.
As a highly versatile touring bike, Bridge Club perfectly hits the sweet spot that separates on- and off-road excursions. It accounts for both the planned and unplanned multi-surface outings which, let’s face it, every tour ends up being. We’ve all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. With Bridge Club, those shortcuts won’t feel sluggish. You might even enjoy them! Conversely, if you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, you won’t be ill-prepared for reroutes through the woods. The Bridge Club is designed to handle it all.