- 16″ Wheels with 9″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Fully enclosed chainguard to keep clothes (and curious fingers!) protected
- Complete weight just 6.3kg
So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.
Do not be limited by what road bikes ‘should’ do. The Terra C affords the freedom to make your own choice, carve any path without restraint and remove the distinction between road and trail. This is an updated and upgraded version of the Terra, with a completely redesigned frame and new UK adventure geometry. The [...]
The Cross-Check was the third frame we ever offered. There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check does a good job of most things people use bikes for. It's a cyclocross bike by design but that's not how most people use it. It does as good a job getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. It's at home on the road and on trails, on gravel, and just about whatever else you might run into. It'll take pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed or a fixed-gear.