- Welcome to the world of gears! 7spd Shimano Rapidfire gears no less!
- 20″ Wheels with 10″ Frame, ideal for children 6 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
Squish 20″ Kids bike in Green Blue or Purple
£289.99 inc. VAT
A great lightweight 20″ Wheel kids bikes with 7 speeds and great brakes and wheels. A proper little bike from a proper little bike shop.
The Cross-Check was the third frame we ever offered. There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check does a good job of most things people use bikes for. It's a cyclocross bike by design but that's not how most people use it. It does as good a job getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. It's at home on the road and on trails, on gravel, and just about whatever else you might run into. It'll take pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed or a fixed-gear.
KEY FEATURES Frame: Orro Venturi STC Carbon Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Disc Di2 8070 Wheelset: Fulcrum R400 DB Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 28C Stem: Deda Zero 1 Handlebars: Deda Zero 1 Seatpost: Orro Aero Carbon Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS The Venturi is the product of over a year of design, development and testing. Like other aero bikes, it takes the aerodynamic features of [...]