- Perfect “in-betweener” bike, for those not quite ready for a 20″ wheel size
- 18″ Wheels with 9.5″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 6.96kg
DESCRIPTION Orro’s specially designed aero disc road bike. With unbeatable low weight and stiffness, and utilising an aerodynamically optimised frame, the Venturi rewards you with real world speed. This is a bike that encourages you to ride fast but lets you cruise in comfort when you want to calm things down. Optimised for 28C tyres, [...]
One By version of the Surly Straggler So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.
Big Dummy is a long-tail cargo bike, which means that not only can you haul a serious amount of cargo, different accessories can be added to your Big Dummy frame and deck depending on what you want to carry. Being a dedicated single-piece frame, instead of an add-on to an existing bike, it’s stiffer and resistant to torsional flex, which provides a better ride and longer lasting frame than long-tail add-ons.