- Perfect “in-betweener” bike, for those not quite ready for a 20″ wheel size
- 18″ Wheels with 9.5″ Frame, ideal for children 4 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Junior Specific V-Brakes
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 6.96kg
DESCRIPTION Orro’s specially designed aero disc road bike. With unbeatable low weight and stiffness, and utilising an aerodynamically optimised frame, the Venturi rewards you with real world speed. This is a bike that encourages you to ride fast but lets you cruise in comfort when you want to calm things down. Optimised for 28C tyres, [...]
With a 19.5” top tube, the Wildman might be small but it packs a mean punch. It’s the perfect bike for a new BMXer looking to hit the trails, street, or skatepark. Built with 25-9 gearing, tapered fork legs, and extra-wide 2.3” tires, it’s ready to be put to the test.
So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.
Do not be limited by what road bikes ‘should’ do. The Terra C affords the freedom to make your own choice, carve any path without restraint and remove the distinction between road and trail. This is an updated and upgraded version of the Terra, with a completely redesigned frame and new UK adventure geometry. The [...]