- The world is ALMOST your oyster! Our 24″ Squish is perfect for keen little cyclists
- 24″ Wheels with 11″ Frame, ideal for children 8 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Shimano 8 speed gears
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 9.36kg
Squish 24 ” Kids Bike in Orange, Bright Mint/Blue or Grey/Green
£309.99 inc. VAT
Great lightweight kids bikes from Squish. Proper little bikes from a proper little bike shop.
!!! Only two sizes left at this price - 42cm and 62cm !! There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check comes mighty close. It’s is a cyclocross bike by design, but don’t be fooled into thinking that it has only one purpose. This jack-of-all-trades will do just as well getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. At home on the road, on trails, and on gravel, the Cross-Check’ll fit pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed, or a fixed-gear.
Following the huge success of the Tripster AT and ATR we wanted to offer a bike that was even more versatile but no less capable than the Tripster AT or ATR. The Kinesis G2 is nimble off the line, fast handling and plenty tough enough for rough and tumble of UK gravel riding
The brand new Tripster AT takes Kinesis’s years of experience gained with the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create a bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures. During the development of the Tripster AT Kinesis also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design [...]