- The world is ALMOST your oyster! Our 24″ Squish is perfect for keen little cyclists
- 24″ Wheels with 11″ Frame, ideal for children 8 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Shimano 8 speed gears
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 9.36kg
Squish 24 ” Kids Bike in Orange, Bright Mint/Blue or Grey/Green
£309.99 inc. VAT
Great lightweight kids bikes from Squish. Proper little bikes from a proper little bike shop.
The Longcliffe series delivers Forme's no compromise values to cyclists looking to add speed to their ride and open the door to road cycling whilst continuing to benefit from Forme’s comfort and versatility features. The robust, hydroformed frame inherits a relaxed road geometry with a slightly shorter and more upright riding position, wider gear ratios and considered handlebar and saddle touch points. With clearance for 28c tyres and full mudguards these make great all-year round bikes.
One By version of the Surly Straggler So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.