- The world is ALMOST your oyster! Our 24″ Squish is perfect for keen little cyclists
- 24″ Wheels with 11″ Frame, ideal for children 8 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Shimano 8 speed gears
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 9.36kg
Squish 24 ” Kids Bike in Orange, Bright Mint/Blue or Grey/Green
£309.99 inc. VAT
Great lightweight kids bikes from Squish. Proper little bikes from a proper little bike shop.
Do you want the sporty handling of a compact road bike but with a better riding position for getting around town, why not just get a flat-bar road bike? Exactly the same as the great Strada 800 Drop-bar bicycle but with flat handlebars. Last one remaining, 52cm
The disc trucker is the disc brake equipped version of Surly’s world famous ‘Long Haul Trucker’ – arguably the best long distance touring bike frame on the market. To the Himalaya or the High Street, the disc trucker will get you there and back whilst delivering a great ride feel through Surly’s legendary ‘Natch’ tubing. [...]
!!! Only two sizes left at this price - 42cm and 62cm !! There is no such thing as one bike that can do it all, but the Cross-Check comes mighty close. It’s is a cyclocross bike by design, but don’t be fooled into thinking that it has only one purpose. This jack-of-all-trades will do just as well getting you across the country as it does getting you across town. At home on the road, on trails, and on gravel, the Cross-Check’ll fit pretty big tires, or smaller ones if you like. It can be built as a geared bike, a singlespeed, or a fixed-gear.