- The world is ALMOST your oyster! Our 24″ Squish is perfect for keen little cyclists
- 24″ Wheels with 11″ Frame, ideal for children 8 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Shimano 8 speed gears
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 9.36kg
Squish 24 ” Kids Bike in Orange, Bright Mint/Blue or Grey/Green
£309.99 inc. VAT
Great lightweight kids bikes from Squish. Proper little bikes from a proper little bike shop.
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Big Dummy is a long-tail cargo bike, which means that not only can you haul a serious amount of cargo, different accessories can be added to your Big Dummy frame and deck depending on what you want to carry. Being a dedicated single-piece frame, instead of an add-on to an existing bike, it’s stiffer and resistant to torsional flex, which provides a better ride and longer lasting frame than long-tail add-ons.
Do not be limited by what road bikes ‘should’ do. The Terra C affords the freedom to make your own choice, carve any path without restraint and remove the distinction between road and trail. This is an updated and upgraded version of the Terra, with a completely redesigned frame and new UK adventure geometry. The [...]