- The world is ALMOST your oyster! Our 24″ Squish is perfect for keen little cyclists
- 24″ Wheels with 11″ Frame, ideal for children 8 years and above
- Super lightweight, triple butted alloy frame
- Shortened crank arms and stem to fit young children much better
- Shimano 8 speed gears
- CNC braking surface on rims for added power and durability
- Complete weight just 9.36kg
Squish 24 ” Kids Bike in Orange, Bright Mint/Blue or Grey/Green
£309.99 inc. VAT
Great lightweight kids bikes from Squish. Proper little bikes from a proper little bike shop.
The brand new Tripster AT takes Kinesis’s years of experience gained with the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create a bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures. During the development of the Tripster AT Kinesis also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design [...]
The Monyash is not only the big brother disc model to the Longcliffe but also crosses the line between tarmac and gravel. If you are looking for a road adventure bike that you can dig deep on the lonesome roads with, whilst not being restricted to exploration, then look no further. With clearance for 32c tyres and mudguards, or 35c without, the all new Monyash is one of the most proficient all round, all day performers within our range.
One By version of the Surly Straggler So what is this Straggler anyway? The easy answer is to say that we added disc brakes to a Cross-Check and this is close to accurate. People have asked us to make a disc version of our highly versatile Cross-Check for a long time now and almost everything about the two are very similar. Straggler is slightly different, though.